The 1.1.0 version is live! Thank you everyone for your feedback.
- Fixed the ability to skip intro many times (you can only skip it one time now).
- Added an option "Restart Level" in the pause menu.
- Added on-screen feedback for "freeroaming/node-to-node".
- Added on-screen feedback for "walk/run".
- Increased VR pointer size.
PLAYER POSITION AND COLLISIONS
- Fixed various nodes issues.
- Fixed various collisions issues.
- Fixed spawn under the temple stairs when load the savegame.
- Added a trigger to call the lift from the lower level in the floating garden (useful for some collision bugs).
- Rebuilt collisions for the bridges in the floating garden.
- Improved nodes and collisions for the bridges in the cave level.
- Fixed the ability to enter Yethoa's bedroom even if the door is closed (by clicking on the wall).
- Decreased character movement max acceleration.
- Decreased character movement max walk speed.
- Added sensitivity on motion controllers thumbsticks (acceleration/deceleration).
MENU / CONTROLS
- Added info for the "confortable VR" option.
- "Teleport marker" option is now ON by default.
- Moved "Left Handed" option to "Controls" instead of "Game".
- Changed "freeroaming/node-to-node" to "toggle" for VR and gamepad (mouse unchanged).
- Changed gamepad control on left trigger to "toggle run" instead of "180° turn".
- Added option "Enable Vive Controls" to map the Vive controller correctly (needs better integration).
- Added extra delay for node-to-node traveling to avoid teleporting too fast through nodes.
- Changed the movement forward direction to be relative to the camera (dynamic) instead of relative to the screen position (fixed).
- Mapped "Toggle Run" on Oculus Touch (faceBtn1).
- Increased default incremental turn (VR / Gamepad) from 18° to 30°.
- Added an option to adjust incremental turn degree (15 / 30 / 45 / 90).
- Added an option "Aim Mode" for VR (aim with gaze or controller).
- Fixed a bug with the lamp's door in the corridor (generator island) not ON (if supposed to be ON) on load game.
- Increased footsteps sounds frequency when running.
- Added footstep sound when incremental turns and 180 fast turn.
- Removed refraction on the boat glass windows (ugly).
- Fixed wrong lamp's buttons position in the corridor (generator island).
- Some Steam achievements don't unlock.
t5cr-linux.zip 2 GB
Version 2 8 days ago
t5cr-windows.zip 2 GB
Version 2 8 days ago
Get The Five Cores Remastered
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.