The Five Cores Remastered
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
The Five Cores Remastered is a first-person puzzle game based on the original released in 2012.
After surviving a violent storm aboard your fishing boat, you regain consciousness on a deserted island. Your boat being totally destroyed, you must find a way to go back home. To do so, you will have to understand the mystery behind the five cores.
- Node-based exploration or free-roaming
- 6 islands to explore
- VR Support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
- Full controller support
- English, french
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64Bit or Ubuntu
- Processor: Dual Core Intel or AMD (4 threads) 3Ghz (4th Gen minimum)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 660 GTX w/1GB / AMD 7700 series w/1GB equivalent or better
- Storage: 5 GB available space
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $24.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Patch 1.1.08 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.